The next GB board meeting will be held on Tuesday 29/1/2019; 13h00 – 16h00 at the Geological Survey in Brussels.
– Approval of minutes of previous board meeting of 13.09.2018 (annex).
– Medals 2019: André Dumont medal (Bernard Bingen), Van den Broeck medal (cartographers collective of carte géologique de Wallonie).
– Jobday 2019: UMons on the 5th of April (JM Baele).
– Communication strategy, how to manage the website, miscellanea, facebook & twitter accounts of GB.
– Follow-up of fusion GB-BLUG/UBLG.
– Follow-up on partial transfer of GB library to RBINS library.
– Preparation of election of a new Board during the 2019 general assembly (list of 2017-2019 Board members as annex).
Jan Elsen, president