1. Identity of the data controller
The data controller is the non-profit organization Geologica Belgica, with its registered office at rue Jenner 13, B-1000 Brussels
2. Purposes of the data treatment
Geologica Belgica may process your Personal Information for the purpose:
- of providing you with information or services you have requested (in particular: sending the Newsletter and geological news in electronic version)
- of being able to contact you about various events related to Geologica Belgica.
Only Geologica Belgica is the recipient of your Personal Information. These, whether in individual or aggregated form, are never transmitted to a third party.
4. Data retention duration
Your data are held as long as your membership is still valid and the membership fees are paid.
5. Right of access and communication of data - Right to rectify data
You have the right of access to your Personal Information, to ask for rectification, updating, restriction of processing, or erasure at any time via the following email address “firstname.lastname@example.org” or by regular mail to Geologica Belgica asbl/vzw, rue Jenner 13, B-1000 Brussels.
Geologica Belgica undertakes to respond to your request for access, rectification, restriction of processing or erasure or any other additional request within a reasonable period of time, which may not exceed one month from the receipt time of your request.