You will lecture one course in the field of Geomorphology.
You conduct research in the discipline of geomorphology and use of geomatics in geomorphological research.
You take part in the internal and external service provision of the department of Geography, particularly with regard to science communication.
- You have already conducted eminent academic research in the given discipline and the specific research domain, which is clearly reflected in publications in high-quality academic journals and peer-reviewed books;
- You are capable of initiating, supervising and acquiring the necessary funding for academic research;
- You are didactically skilled to teach university students to develop academic competences;
- Recommended are:
- International mobility, among other things thanks to research stays at institutions external to the one where you acquired your highest academic degree;
- Positively evaluated experience in provided or organised academic lecturing;
- Professionalisation of education.
MORE INFORMATION (see the webpage describing the position)
For further information regarding this vacancy, please contact Professor Philippe De Maeyer (Philippe.DeMaeyer(at)UGent.be, +32 (0)9 264 46 88) at the faculty of Sciences, department of Geography.